Here are some of the questions we hear everyday. If you have any questions, just ask and we will do or best to answer.
1. Can I afford to retire?
2. At what age can I afford to retire?
3. Do I have enough that I can stop working and still keep the lifestyle I enjoy today?
4. How much money do I need to have to be able to retire?
5. What happens to my income when the stock market corrects like it did in 2008-09?
6. How do I get paid my monthly income needs?
7. Will I lose my old age security?
8. How much money will the government take from our heirs when we die?
9. Can I avoid paying death taxes?
10. How many streams of retirement income are there?
11. I am a Millennial so I don’t need a retirement income plan do I?
12. What are the tax implications of giving back philanthropically?
13. For a business owner what are the advantages of an Individual Pension Plan (IPP)?
14. What are the legal tax shelters in Canada?
15. How do I plan for the potential costs of health care during retirement?
If you would like to see the answers to these questions please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.